Per KCDG’s bylaws, the Board of Director is required to conduct an annual meeting. This year, our annual meeting will be held outdoors at Water Works Park on Sunday, November 14th, at 1:00pm in the shelter near #12. Reports will be given by the President, Vice Presidents, and Treasurer to wrap up the 2021 disc golfing season. Furthermore, a preview of the 2022 events will be presented. You will also have a chance to speak to the candidates running in the 2022 KCDG BoD election. Below is a tentative agenda for the meeting.
- 12pm – 1pm: Swap meet for active KCDG members
- 12:30pm: Food served
- 1pm – 2pm: Board of directors presentation
- 2pm: Speak to the candidates for the board of directors
- 2pm: Casual round @ Water Works with friends
- 2pm: 2022 KCDG bag tag pickup
Lunch will be provided for all existing KCDG members, and a small fee will be collected to feed non members. If you are planning to attend, please RSVP using this form to allow correct planning for lunch: https://forms.gle/bM4SeGLyQTSipTj78.
Leave A Comment