KCDG BoD has decided to continue our postponement of the 2020 tournament and league season through May 31st at the earliest.   Given IHME’s projection that peak Corona outbreak won’t hit Missouri until the 3rd week in May and Kansas at the very end of April, we feel it’s prudent to make this decision.

Thank you all for your support in these trying times.